Friday, April 13, 2012

onnectivity issues

[:1]i've looked at the other treads with connectivity issues but with my issue it different. For one i never played on battle net before or online so i don't think it's a tban issue . I have 2 pcs and a laptop i run of a wireless network but the pc i'm talking about is connected through an ADSL router, also it doesn't connect to the internet and will only let me host are join tcp/ip games. The network connection says it's connected tho. can some one help me out.|||to host tcp/ip games on the internet you need to configure your router and/or modem to forward ports 6112 and 4000 (tcp and udp) to the host pc

if your playing on your lan, it should work fine

just start the host, then have the clients connect to the host server ip 192.168.x.x

edit: if it fails to connect on lan, try diabling software or windows firewalls|||it's not the hosting are joining games part i can do that but it will not let me on battle net also it wont let me on the web|||ok, make sure your dsl modem and/or router are configured correctly

you may need to contact your isp for help with that

No comments:

Post a Comment