Friday, April 13, 2012

Can not pick up dead body...help

[:1]My lvl 7 assassin can not pick up her dead body. There is nothing at all in my stash and she didnt have any gear on, however; it says I am over burdened. Guessing it is a glitch in the game.|||could be lag if your playing on bnet

fyi, items from corpses get equiped if possible, or put into your inventory, not stash

if its your only corpse in the game, its safe to save and exit

all items on it will be in town when you start/join another game|||Yeah my inventory is totally empty thats what i ment my stash only has like half empty. The corpse doesnt even have items in it so lvl, str, dex restrictions dont come into play....This has happened in 7 times from entering and exiting games. Never come across it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment