Friday, April 13, 2012

Battle.net Unable to connect

[:1]I have the game installed on a laptop with vista home, I can't connect to battle.net as i have tried to access all the realms. The result for trying is the same for all realms: "Unable to connect to b.net".

I have tried configuring ports/turning the firewall off, deleting the battle.net folders in regedit, and of all things reinstallation.

***Edit***: Issue resolved for the moment... I can connect to b.net, I had selective startup ticked on msconfig. I just ticked normal startup, fired up d2, tried to connect and the account screen popped up.|||it might just be bnet there messing up all day dropped games sever dropping every game unable to make games ect|||do you have any other software that may be managing you net connections? ie zonealarm, peerguardian, peerblock, privoxy etc?

If possible try to connect to battlenet from a different pc in your house and see if that works

No comments:

Post a Comment