Friday, April 13, 2012

Life goes from full to 1 in town (Without being poisoned/cursed/etc.)

[:1]I've recently started back up playing Diablo 2 : LoD after a year or so break. Clean start, and all that. I play v1.13 Single Player HC exclusively. I also use Runeword Mod and GoMule.

Well, as you probably gathered from the title, something strange has been happening. When I leave my Barbarian in town, and minimize the D2 window for more than 20 minutes or so, his health will drop from full(or whatever it was) to 1, like he'd been poisoned. But, I've tested it from just entering a new game and minimizing, without leaving town, and the same thing happens.

It's not such a big deal, since he's in town and he hasn't died, but it is rather odd. Just thought I'd post about it and see if anyone else has had this happen.

EDIT: I am a moron. xD Sorry folks, no bug here. Turns out the Runeword Malice has a -5 Drain Life proc.

No comments:

Post a Comment