Friday, April 13, 2012

CD key used by..

[:1]eee.. nothing? From time to time i get an error saying my cd key is used by (blank spot here - no accout name, no nothing). I got this the same day i bought a fresh new key and it happened to me a few times already. Anyone knows what could be the cause?|||You're probably an unlucky person where by your CD key were generate by a CD key generator sometime before you even bought it. That person is probably using a proxy and botting, therefore, you cannot see who it is.|||Then I woul see the guys accout name right? And also it nevers lasts long - few mins, maybe an hour.

Oh and I tried a few tricks with cd key changer with a friend ( he plugged himself to my router..) and got tempbanned for it.. Stupid blizzard. How long does a temp ban like this last?|||If it was in the hands of a botter, it would be in use all the time. Happens to me sometimes, hit ctrl + alt + delete and end the diablo game process. Or wait a minute and it'll go away|||Quote:








If it was in the hands of a botter, it would be in use all the time. Happens to me sometimes, hit ctrl + alt + delete and end the diablo game process. Or wait a minute and it'll go away




in the process list, its game.exe

sometimes it crashes on exit and keeps part logged into bnet|||I dont buy cd keys from the sites, they are cheap enough at the stores down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment