Friday, April 13, 2012

Serious in-game lag issues.

[:1]After having to reinstall my game, (for reasons that aren't important), my game speed now runs really slow, especially when my character is moving around.

I don't know what is causing this. Can someone please help me?|||I had it once, I think I reinstalled and it wokerd fine

And had it again a few weeks ago, but it went away itself. Have you tried glide wrapper?

Hmm, it was slightly laggy still, so I installed wrapper myself, works now |||I heard about that, but some people said it could get you banned if you use it on b.net. Do you know if that's true?

*EDIT* tried it out, works great.|||I don't see why it would get you banned, it doesn't modify game files|||I wouldn't use it. :P

Blizz's warden system might flag it as malicious even if it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment