Friday, April 13, 2012

Some items disappeared after having taken my corpse

[:1]Today after dying in a baalrun a few times I left and joined a new one, however when I took my corpse i only recieved a few of my items and was missing most of my trang oul, any suggestions on where it might have gone, or if it is possible to get it back ?

Thanks,

Luca|||-------------->http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=788851|||Occasionally corpses split into two if you've picked something up, or don't have enough STR for an item or something (like SS if you relied on charms that are no longer in your inventory) - perhaps you need to go back to find your other corpse?|||This JUST happened to me. I do mean JUST fraking happened to me. The sad part is I LOST THE HORADIC STAFF and got just a fraking little sword. BUT I got back a legendary sheild I had lost LONG ago.

Which means that it is likely that something GLITCHED meaning that I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING Of the game to get that damned staff from my corpse that I did not click on. I do mean go back to the beginning. Because I don't know WHERE I left it. I can't find the corpse that SHOULD have the fraking staff. Worst of all, I didn't even notice and kept DIEING again and again wondering what the hell was wrong until I looked at my inventory.

This pissed me off to the point where I just wanted to put my hand through a window. I have to stop my with Tal' Rasha, go back to town, go back to the first act and LOOK in one of MANY little dungeons in EVERY level for the corpse I left behind. I didn't even KNOW I left if behind until I remembered it. This is a serious BUG. I do mean serious BUG. I should NOT have gotten OLD items from a FRESH corpse.|||I still have yet to FIND my corpse, which is not in the first levels. I've searched HIGH and low for it. Which possibly means that it just fraking VANISHED on me. Which now means that I might try to go into the places where the staff parts are and see if they regen. ((most likely not))

If they don't I will try dying once. If THAT does not bring back my items I am complaining to the game makers. Because that means I CAN NOT finish the game at all. You NEED the staff for Ta'rasha's tomb. You NEED it to get through that quest. I am seriously pissed of right now. Four hours of just plan searching. Nothing.|||Your corpse is long gone, dude. It's a strenght bug.|||Which means that I have to start over from the begining doesn't it?

God frucking damnit it to hell.|||I should mention that it does not drop in the maggots lair. Nor the other place. I'm STILL looking for a corpse, only this time I'm looking for it in all the other dungeons.

No comments:

Post a Comment