Monday, April 16, 2012

"The file "(null)" appears to be corrupt." Error, please help.

I have been trying to install Diablo 2 LoD on my computer using the BNet online download client, and every time once I download it and go to install it, a message comes up saying "The file "(null)" appears to be corrupt.".

Does anyone know about this error and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Sky

P.S I have downloaded the game through the client about 4 times.|||Mind posting a screenshot of the error message?|||

here is the error screen.|||Try deleting ALL the files related to the download. Including the installer, downloaded files ect. Also try deleting your temp folder.

Also run the installer as administrator.|||Yeah, I've done all that and all is good, thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment