Thursday, April 12, 2012

Geleb Flamefinger (council) drops horadric cube?

[:1]I'll attach a photo (first time doing that), I'm just really really confused. This is my first post in this part of the forum so please tell me if I'm doing something wrong :)

I'm on the European Ladder. Was just killing the council in Hell, already beat baal on this character. Somehow Geleb dropped a horadric cube and toorc Icefist dropped Khalims flail again even though I'd already finished the quest.

Is this a bug? And no I didn't edit the photo...|||There was a bot in the game. One that hasn't completed the quest, that's why. I use this trick to get a cube if I've lost it somehow/given it to mule|||ahh thanks. Interesting...|||What Jonesy said. It's common practice when you rush people you drop the cube to the rushed char (so he can cube horadric staff) and then pick your cube back at council :)

Next time you're going to post a screenshot like that, you might wanna black out the link to the item shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment