Friday, April 13, 2012

Help overide the temp banned issue

[:1]Okay. I have read lots of post from this thread:

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=396720

and cannot find my answer. I have go as far as:

1) Buy a new cd key and create a new diablo copy with the new cd keys and new name.

2) Use a change IP program to change/hide my IP.

And still the temp banned is there? Have anyone manage to override this before? There must be something else that blizzard is tracking that I am missing...

Please note, this thread is not a thread complaining about how you or I got temp banned, but how we can help each other overcome it ASAP and not have to wait.

edit:

I created a user account on my computer to clear up all the cookies. Use a different cd-key, different name and different ip, and the temp banned wasn't lifted.

I also went to the net-cafe and everything was okay. Then I try to log in and out of games as fast as possible with the intention to get a temp banned... and I did get another ban.

Then I move to a different computer and everything was okay again.

So with these experiments, can anyone guess what Blizzard actually restricts when doing a temp banned?|||I thinks its just the ip, I have a dynamic one and all it takes me to reconnect to bnet is unplug/replug the cable. Are you sure your ip actually changed when you tried this?|||Quote:








I thinks its just the ip, I have a dynamic one and all it takes me to reconnect to bnet is unplug/replug the cable. Are you sure your ip actually changed when you tried this?




I am not 100% sure. Is there a command or program that identify the IP of your computer, so I can test that IP change program out?

edit: I just tested out that program using this website: http://www.whatismyip.com/. It definitely work.

Can you let me know how many time that has worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment