Thursday, April 12, 2012

Randomly Disconnecting in games

[:1]HC Paladin

Ladder

UsEast

This has happened to me twice recently, I got a c000000000005 error today, could not log in to b.net because my cd-key was in use. Came back a few minutes later and after about a minute I kept getting disconnected each time I joined a game. This happened to me as well yesterday too. Does anyone have any idea what would be causing this at all?|||I don't know the cause, but it isn't that rare of an occurance. Happens to me occasionally. I wouldn't worry about it, probably just bad luck to get it twice in a row like that

And to the forums|||Hello to you too

Ok now it will not let me connect to b.net at all...., its has been saying for the past few hours that my CD-Key is currently being used.....|||Hm, usually that goes away after a few minutes. You probably still have game.exe running, should work after you close that process|||Ok that worked! Thank you for your help.|||your adsl go good ?

i had the same problem whem my adsl go bad

No comments:

Post a Comment