Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 Diablo CD Keys

[:1]Well, I made a copy of Diablo 2 and changed the original CD key to a new one using Serbey's CD Key changer, so now I can run 2 clients without violating the ToS. Well, that messed up my single player mode, when I make a new character, the save destination is neither in the original save folder, nor the copied save folder, yet when I open single player, the character is there. I just need to know where my save location is and I can't find it.|||We don't offer help/support with 3rd party programs/hacks. sorry.

For the record, you're only allowed to run one client per PC regardless. Anything else is a violation in Blizzard's eyes.|||Its likely in the virtual files under app data and such. It puts it in stupid places if you install D2 in the program files folder. This is due to the fact that Diablo isn't allowed to write files inside the program files directory. I can't remember where exactly they get put, but it happened to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment