Thursday, April 12, 2012

Funky town portal bug

[:1]Hi!

I am confused. When i join games with other players. A baal run for example. I cannot use their town portal. It seems it is only in act 5 because i can use them in diablo runs.

Weird.

When i make my own game i can use town portal in every act.

Has anyone experienced this bug before?

PS: this is a fresh reinnstall since i just formated my computer.|||Quote:




I am confused. When i join games with other players. A baal run for example. I cannot use their town portal. It seems it is only in act 5 because i can use them in diablo runs.




This "bug" works only in act5, when you try to enter TP which leads to wordstone keep, and you havent completed ancients yet (q5). I dont treat this as bug however, just prevents you from cheating the game to bypass to the next difficulty level without actually doing anything.|||Oh my god, i feel embarresed now. The reason i did not think about that was that this was a old necromancer that is level 80 (my first char this season). I thought that i had finished the ancient and i dident think about that at all.

You are absolutely correct ofc.

No comments:

Post a Comment