Monday, April 16, 2012

Act Four Landscape Bug 1.13 SP

I recently decided to run through D2 on single player and ran into what is possibly a game breaking bug. If you look carefully at the minimap in the two screenshots I am adding, you can see that there are no stairs exiting the Outer Steppes in act four. I have played D2 numerous times on both SP and MP and never run across a bug like this, can anybody add some insight or is this game boned?



|||map bugs are common

some map seeds are missing quest locations, waypoints or entrances/exits

to roll a different map, play that char on a different difficulty or create a lan game for that char, then go back to sp|||It's interesting how there are still bugs that are part of the fundamental mechanics of the game, thanks for the tip fej.|||Your exit is here:

|||Nah, I checked that area more than once; but once I loaded again on a Lan game everything was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment