Monday, April 16, 2012

Black Screen On Startup

Everytime i load diablo, it starts with a black screen witch i can't shut down, so i have to switch my computer off, my computer reaches the requirements so i really dunno whats my problem, can someone help?|||Quote:








Everytime i load diablo, it starts with a black screen witch i can't shut down, so i have to switch my computer off, my computer reaches the requirements so i really dunno whats my problem, can someone help?




Tried re-installing the game? Or else it can be something with you graphic card, try telling us what graphic card you have, and im sure that someone with a knowledge about these kind of things can help you (i got no knowledge about it :<)|||Try running the vid test and see if you get any errors, post what they are if you do.|||intall the latest patch, if that doesn't work try 2d mode|||You could also try playing in windowed mode.

Right-click on your Diablo II shortcut, then select Properties. In the line Target, go to the very end of the line (after the "s) and add -w. That will open up Diablo II in a small window instead of full screen, and also make you skip the cinematics.

If it doesn't work, it's maybe the graphic card...|||same happens to me, ever since my video card got changed. the video card i changed is a newer and better one, so im not entirely sure if its the card's fault...every time i try to reinstall d2 it turns blk midway.

i dont feel like reinstalling the video card because i cant find the old one |||same happens to me, i can see the cinematics then the screen goes blank, and when i minimize it i get a quick glimpse of the diablo screen before it goes to the desktop... running it in windowed mode works but its annoyingly small|||im having problems to but i tried the -w thing and it works so far but still gota test|||The windowed mode worked for me. In addition, once I was able to get into a game, I switched the resolution to the maximum possible (800x600). Then, I exited the game and started it up normally (not in windowed mode), and it worked fine. It seems the resolution was too low. Cinematics still do not display correctly, but I've seen them 1000x.|||i have the same deal. after you click play nothing but a black screen. and i have shut down my computor before due to this. but i figured out by pressing window key you can see your cursor and click on your desktop icons but everything is still completely black. i happen to open up add remove programs from start menu and the black window closed. and the black window did not close until add remove program window was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment