Monday, April 16, 2012

Can't connect to USWest

I live in Seattle, and I can't connect to USWest. I can connect just fine to USEast, but for the last 2 days, I've had no luck with USWest. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?|||might be a temp ban

try to telnet to uswest.battle.net

instructions here

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...98&postcount=4

if that fails something is blocking access to it



check your hosts file

start -> run -> "notepad %windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" [enter]

edit -> find -> battle.net

delete all lines it finds and save the file

if its not listed in hosts, it might be listed in the routers website or service blocking list

if you're connecting from a dorm/apartment/school or public location they may be blocking it

try talking to a network admin to see if they can help

d2 uses ports 6112, 4000 udp & tcp|||Thanks :) I'll try that tonight after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment