Thursday, April 12, 2012

D2 Error Message

[:1]Diablo 2 cannot connect to battlenet anymore. I click on battle.net and it says:

"Unable to connect

Unable to connect to battle.net

If using a modem, you may need to connect to your internet service provider before connecting to battle.net. For more information, please visit www.battlenet.com/support/errormessages"

I have tried to go to this page, but it says it does not exist anymore. Recently I had my service changed, we got a modem for our TV, as it was getting upgraded to HD with a new package. We also got a new NetGear router, and I am able to connect to the internet (durr.) We get our internet through Comcast, if that makes any difference. My brother is also having the same problem on his computer with D2. I'm not sure how to fix this, but it really is a pain in the ***.

Please help, everything is appreciated.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment