Thursday, April 12, 2012

Died after skill reset lost alot of progress

[:1]So after not playing for some months i though i would install d2 again and play some random games for old times sake. I have a lvl61 trapper assasin at nightmare Europe realm. I made a private game with password and in the game I did reset skill+stats at akara and allocated the points to trap assasin. Then i thought i would do some quests that i hadnt done yet so i did The Golden Bird, Lam Esen's Tome picked up some waypoints then got a very nice ring here with resistance stats then i moved to act4 to kill izual for that +2 skill reward all this took alot of effort and finally i thought i do hellforge aswell successed and to my surprise i got UM rune i was VERY happy since im poor, i put the rune in my stash.

And then i finally thought i would just try soloing dia before loggin of. And here unfortunatly i ran into alot of mobs at chaos entrance and just at the right moment i had huge lag spike so i couldnt escape and died.

I thought it was impossible for me to recover my body since i had minus resistance and low skills without my armor so i thought i would just quit the game and make another to recover my body. And now to my surpise iam exactly at the same place where i just reseted my skills and stats after i made a new game. And all the 4 hard quests i done solo was gone/undone so was my UM rune and nice ring in my stash... i did not loose anything besides the things i did after the reset but i had crap eq so, 1 hour of progress just vanished... cant belive after all these years a bug like this happens. Relogged again but no the character was the same and the exictment and everything about the game was just gone...just ruined my day. Has this happened before or only me?|||Yes you got rolled back due to lag. It happens and people would try to make this happen to dupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment