Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shift (for Standing Still) stopped working on v1.13

[:1]I have uninstalled and reinstalled to confirm the following:

1) Installed D2+LoD

2) Created SP player named TEST. Shift works normally for attacking standing still

3) Connected to battle.net, the patch was downloaded

4) Tested MP battle.net character, shift key works for buying/potions, but not for attacking standing still anymore

5) Tried SP again, with same player named TEST. Shift no longer works for attacking standing still.

Deleted all *.key files and restarted game, shift still doesn't work for attacking standing still.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Shift is still set as the key for this functionality... it just doesn't do it anymore

EDIT: This is on my desktop (Windows 7, Microsoft kb, Logitech MX518 mouse). Copied game to my Windows XP laptop, using same keyboard and mouse, problem does not occur.



Thanks in advance!|||Some keyboards do that, I can't use [ as a hotkey on my parents desktop but it works fine on my notebook.

If you press esc and go to options, configure controls you can remap the key, or bind a second key to the function anyway.|||Quote:








Some keyboards do that, I can't use [ as a hotkey on my parents desktop but it works fine on my notebook.

If you press esc and go to options, configure controls you can remap the key, or bind a second key to the function anyway.




Used same keyboard on laptop and issue didn't occur.

I have remapped the key and still nothing: on the desktop, can't attack standing still anymore.

Suspecting some Windows 7 incompatibility...

No comments:

Post a Comment