Thursday, April 12, 2012

I can't pick up my Horadric Staff

[:1]I was in the tomb of Tal Rasha and as I was about to put my Horadric Staff into light thingy to go fight Duriel and as I was in the process of dragging it over I died. Now I believe the horadric staff is on my corpse and it wont allow me to loot it. I've managed to get everything else off my corpse except the staff. Everytime I attempt to loot my corpse it says I'm overburdened (which is not the case majority of my inventory is empty. I'd appreciate any help or advice.|||I don't have anything helpful to say, but clearing the room and hallways before playing with objective pieces helps in not dying.

Try making a new staff, or getting one from another player. Or better, join a party that is working on that quest, and be there when they open the tomb.

Difficulty? Ladder? non?|||never happen to me

try to complete duriel q in party game

No comments:

Post a Comment