Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chaos Sanctuary Seal

[:1]The seal for Lord de Seis never seems to work properly. Sometimes it works after dozens of clicks on it, and sometimes it doesn't work at all. It's just that seal, and it does that every single time.

If this is a topic that's been beaten to death multiple times already, I'm sorry, but I couldn't find anything via forum search.|||It's always worked for me to stand due west of the seal (in the corner) and then click.|||Yea, sometimes you have to walk around it a bit but the south west corner is usually the best. If you can't get it, cast a tp, that will usually make it work just fine. Casting a tp will also fix other things in the game that become unclickable for some reason.|||@kestegs

I've noticed the same TPs help.

Also, I've had luk just walking away from it and coming back to it a moment later. That always seems to clear up the issue for me!|||Casting summoning spells like Valkyrie or a golem seem to do the trick sometimes, also tps work well.|||try to open it from differen corners

No comments:

Post a Comment