Thursday, April 12, 2012

European Realm connectivity issues

[:1]Is anyone on the European realm other than me experiencing an ''Unable to connect to battle.net'' message?

Ok there's quite a story behind all of this.

I bought a new copy of the game to install on to my laptop so I could run it off something other than the family computer, only to walk directly into a host of compatibility problems with Windows 7, so I decided to redeem the serial code on battle.net and get the digital download to see if it would overcome the compatibility issues, only to find the game had stopped working entirely.

On top of all of this, when it did work It gave me the message

'If using a modem you may need to connect to your ISP before connecting to battle.net' on my laptop when it decided not to play up and work.

I have also now found that my PC doesn't run battle.net, with the same error message appearing despite running fine before I installed it on my laptop.

The other strange thing is that I can access any other realm such as U.S. west or east with no error message.

If anyone has any advice or has experienced such problems before help would be greatly appreciated.|||Temp ban....|||try to change your IP

No comments:

Post a Comment