Monday, April 16, 2012

Weird background text box (asian languages)

Hi Guys,

New to forums, not new to Diablo. I've just upgraded to 1.13 after not having played for a while, and every now and then I can't use hotkeys, such as I for inventory or use 1,2,3,4 for potions.

I notice that when I push these hotkeys a box flashes up from the top of the screen (looks like it's sitting behind Diablo but not separate program) and the I hot key is typing the actual letter 'i' into this text box. It has asian based language symbols on it, and I can't seem to turn it off.

Does anyone know what this is or how to stop it?

Cheers,

Mike|||I have this same problem. I run Vista 32. I have reinstalled and still ahve no idea what it is. My only workaround has been to assign my skills to F keys.|||could be windows accessability options getting in the way



control panel -> accessability

disable sticky keys, filter keys, toggle keys shortcuts

pick settings for each and uncheck use shortcut



same for sounds, display and mouse

for showsounds, high contrast, and mousekeys shortcuts





might also be the language bar

control panel -> regional options -> language -> disable text services

No comments:

Post a Comment