Monday, April 16, 2012

Extremely frustrating connection bug

I can connect to every realm but the one all my characters are on, west.

Says i need internet connection when I connect to that one. Also, I was in the middle of xferring all my stuff in a private game that I permed.

I started with just a cheap amulet to make sure it was permed, worked great.

So I dropped my entire payload and went back to char connection to distribute the loot accordingly, and got the lockout message. Only for USwest.

I lost weeks of MFing because of this.

Also, I frequently get a port error when I get to the character selection screen. A simple logout fixes this.

Also, about 45% of the time I exit a game, I get booted back to the menu screen.

What happened to this game? Why are there so many issues with it now?|||this is the final straw. I played on the mac side of my hard drive (I use bootcamp) to avoid temp bans from hacks. I frequently play in private games by myself, not a lot of quick game jumping, so I know the temp bans aren't from those, but I also understand why blizzard goes a little overboard in detecting and banning users for using these hacks, even a simple dupe hack can ruin the game economy in days.

But now I'm going to go to the windows side, and I'm going to use every useful undetectable hack I can find.

Considering this is not the first time I've been completely screwed by battle.net, and I just lost every good non-paladin item on my entire account in one fel swoop because of a stupid bug, I truly believe that using things like maphack is the only way to level the playing field for me so that its at least fair.

I just want a chance to keep the few valuable items that I am able to find. I'm going to start using dual game hacks, also, as a safe way to transfer these items, since I have multiple keys at my disposal.

I hate using hacks, but this game's instability has created a handicap for me. So screw it.|||you made a few mistakes while self muling

to verify the game is permed, just exit and join again with the same char

slow down when changing chars/accts

wait about 5 secs between actions

then stay in the game with that char for about 30 secs

dont drop all items to mule at one time

drop stuff for one char at a time then change chars

then if you do get a temp ban you wont lose alot of items

best method is to ask a friend to help, or use another key set and use the trade screen to xfer items

if you are going to use cheats/hacks on bnet, expect to get a perma-ban|||Obviously you didn't thoroughly read the post.

I didn't lose the loot because of a temp ban, it was a connection issue...That only applied to US West, and only for about thirty minutes.

Also, I've never gotten temp banned for logging in/exiting games too quickly. I mostly MF in solo games (or with a few friends), I'm rarely in a game for less than thirty minutes.

You clearly didn't read the post thoroughly, and probably only replied to condemn me for using hacks, which in my case, are hardly creating an unfair advantage.

Also, bite me. I'll be careful after the next patch - if it ever comes - but I have a decent understanding of how blizzard detects hacks, so I simply avoid hacks that use injection, etc.

If blizzard fixes even half of the glitches and issues that have caused me to lose gear, or get locked out for hours for no apparent reason, then I'll stop. Until then, I see it as leveling the playing field. My play experience is handicapped by frequent issues on Blizzard's part, so I'm taking it into my own hands.

Good day.:)|||99% of connection issues are forms of temp bans

if you can connect to other realms or use other accts its a type of temp ban

key, ip, acct or a char is being rolled back

easy solutions

if you can connect to another realm, there is nothing wrong with your lan/was config (will not fix key ban)

if your modem/router get a dynamic ip you can reset it to change your internet ip (will fix ip bans, you can connect 1-2 times before getting ip banned again based on your key)

wait 5-30 min to fix most acct bans

wait 5 min to fix char rollbacks|||Good luck getting far in life with such attitude.|||Why so much hate butchie? Be nice|||Uh? I don't hate on anyone. I don't approve this kind of attitude, but who am i to moralize people... thus i only wished him good luck |||if there is a problem on bn there should works rollback (data recovery).so if there was connection problem with your connection, its not problem of blizz and really it seems like temporary ban. dont make mistake, yeah i dont like it too, but bn really use just few messages which are not really suit.so even in case of temporary ban u will see probably message to check your connection or contact your provider etc.but really its a ban :) as for me, problem is not just changing games and char, but expecially accounts.when u start on first acc, change to other its ok.but if u want return it could be problem.and if u try it again 90% of ban.it happened to me, when i try to find some gems or runes for cubing or something like this and forget something.but because i lost a lot during self mulling i am very careful now and last ladders i am fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment