Thursday, April 12, 2012

Items disappearing from body after getting corpse

[:1]Okay, I was dueling as a barbarian and I got killed by some paladin. He kept NKing me so i had about 3 empty dead corpses and one real corpse. I rejoin to get my stuff back, but when I do I realize that half of my equipment is missing! I lost two near-perfect ravens, belt, gloves, and my boots for no reason. Can anybody explain to me why? (and no, I didn't put any additional gear onto the other corpses)|||If you have gear that is strength glitched on, you will not pick everything up on the first click sometimes. If you are leaving behind a body, that means there are items on it. You won't leave a body if you die while completely naked. Never leave a game with more than one body on the ground, very dangerous.|||Well I had an EBOTDZ + SS monarch on one switch and a griefz + beastz on another, and I was wearing an enigma. And I know for a fact that I wasn't strength glitched because both setups gave me enough strength to wear even my steelrends.|||Nobody else can think of why it happened? |||on single or earlier on bn it was very dangerous. but i think now, u can have more corpses and no problem, i think. for me it's a little bit strange and i think its not right. it happened to me too, but because of lags etc. when was problem on server with data and items recovery (roll back). even with one corpse i started in new game with bad-generated gear, but after re-join (it needs more time) it was ok...|||sometimes it takes 2 restarts to get it working, hope u get ure gear back|||I've heard that if you have two (or more) corpses on the ground and exit and rejoin, the corpse with the gear that has the highest sell value in the shops will be the one that re-appears.

I might be wrong though.|||Quote:








I've heard that if you have two (or more) corpses on the ground and exit and rejoin, the corpse with the gear that has the highest sell value in the shops will be the one that re-appears.

I might be wrong though.




I think tha't right yeah lost an soj this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment