Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long question but help is appreciated.

[:1]I let a roommate download diablo 2 onto my computer for a class. It is on my computer, i do not know the email or password he used to get it but im assuming he got it off battle.net. I recently found my LOD disc case and punched in the number onto my battle.net account that i used to buy sc2. This cd key has been used like 6 years ago for an old d2 account. I downloaded LOD off of battle.net and logged in. it said version 1.12 on the bottom and i hit battle.net and it said "battle.net is not able to properly identify your application version". I then downloaded the 1.13 patch off blizzard.com, and logged back in to LOD and created a new account. It logged me into battle net and i then closed LOD. now when i try to log back in i get the same error message: "battle.net is not able to properly identify your application version." Is this because the cd key has been used before? or could it be because i do not know the information to the original digital D2 copy? ive played on it on single player but thats it. any help is appreciated thanks|||try running it as administrator by right clicking on the game file and selecting " run as administrator"|||that worked thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment