Thursday, April 12, 2012

insight runeword bug?? wtf!

[:1]ok so ive had 2x pole arms not take the RalTirTalSol, they are placed correctly but it doesnt become "insight"

The first time was on a Lance that i had mistakenly put a gem in and used a Hel rune+cube to unsocket it, so i figured that unsocketing it caused the rune word to not function.

But today i found a Stygian Pike with 4 sockets and put the correct combo in it, and again nothing, WTF

im unsure why this has now happened 2x time, anyone know?

Thanks in advance for the help! |||Both Lance and Stygian Pikes are Spears and not Polearms.

Insight can be made only in of items listed here or their exceptional and elite versions.|||*sigh* i feel dumb now :'(|||Quote:








*sigh* i feel dumb now :'(




You are not the first person this happened to. One have to be really careful about runewords.

You can read the runewords basics on AS, to avoid such mistakes next time.|||Quote:




*sigh* i feel dumb now :'(




pfffffft...

Don�t worry, it happens. Be glad that it was only Insight and not some highly expensive runeword. Imagine screwing a Last Wish for example. Now that would hurt.|||Remember that you cannot make insight on Non-Ladder either |||I made this mistake with my first RW. put a spirit in an Axe

I also tried to put rythme into a Unique shield |||I just tried to make an Insight with a Grim Scythe but it didn't work. It had 4 sockets and I put in the runes in the correct order. I am playing v1.13. Anyone know what my problem is?

Edit: This was in Single Player. I just realized that's probably why. no fair|||Quote:








I just tried to make an Insight with a Grim Scythe but it didn't work. It had 4 sockets and I put in the runes in the correct order. I am playing v1.13. Anyone know what my problem is?

Edit: This was in Single Player. I just realized that's probably why. no fair




There's a forum approved mod that enables the ladder runewords on SP.

Check this thread for RWM: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=760286|||Solidarity.

I was playing with a friend once and totally gave him a 4 socket spear I found and told him to make insight. He wasn't too happy afterwards, and wouldn't believe that I didn't do it on purpose ><.

No comments:

Post a Comment