Thursday, April 12, 2012

Character limbo

[:1]So, I've been running into an issue when trying to check vendors for magical gloves with my sorceress.

Basically, I go to act 1, check charsi and gheed, act 2, check the gambler guy there and the blacksmith/healer, then act5 and check anya.

Very often after this, the game will become unresponsive (I can run around but npcs don't do anything, can't use waypoints, etc). Then when it finally kicks me to the bnet screen, the game I was in will no longer exist. And trying to make a game with my sorceress gives me a "failed to join error". This will continue for a while, not sure exactly how long. Other characters work fine during this.

Why the heck is changing acts a few times killing the game and putting my character in limbo for a while?|||I get this about one every three runs of diablo pig and baal which gets annoying because I need to exit game reenter and then run to there corpses again to receive the loot.

Not sure why just I have the same thing happening but mostly when I portal in. Also I have had it work for me when I went out and killed an monster and came back. But this doesn't work in Act V because u need to click on the gate for it to enter and does not work when this happens.|||What version of wondows are you running?

No comments:

Post a Comment