Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reinstalling Diablo 2

[:1]Hello everyone!

I recently got my account/CD-key banned for using a maphack. Yes I know, I'm a bastard, but I learned my lesson.

Now, I don't really want to wait 30 days to be able to play again, truth is, I won't if I have to wait 30 days to be able to connect to battle.net and create a new account. So, I was considering buying the game again, seeing as I can maybe get it rather cheap from anywhere.

Since my CD-key has been temporary or permanently banned, would I need to get both Diablo 2 core game, AND the Diablo 2 expansion game if I want to play on battle.net, or is the Expansion game enough to be able to connect, when I'm still using my old Diablo 2 core CD-key? Thanks in advance!|||Nevermind, Diablo 3 is so close anyway. Why bother :) Thanks anyway.|||I doubt you'll get many responses with these kinds of posts, as most people round here tend to look down on use of hacks and wont offer much advise to people who do so.

gl though.|||D2 CD-key sets (Classic + Expansion) are so cheap these days (below 10$), that it does not matter much if both your keys were banned or just one of them.

Simply buy a new CD-key set and start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment