Monday, April 16, 2012

Unable to identify my version

So, I'm sitting in the trade channel and suddenly the game freezes. I click ok at the error message and try and log back in. I'm now getting a "unable to identify my version" message and cannot log onto any version of bnet.

What the f is going on? I'm running a legit copy and have been playing 1.13 ladder for months now.

Any suggestions? I'm running on vista as an administrator. I'm stumped.|||you are not alone, i am here with you..

i was ingame, left bnet and have this same problem upon reconnect.. seems like a bnet problem |||Same, now it's saying 'No realms available right now'|||yea same here =.=|||When I came back home, same thing happened. I don't know about "No realms available," because as soon as I saw "Unable to identify version" I tried to reinstall. I use Vista also.|||Misery loves company, I'm here with you guys too. I thought something happened to my computer so I quickly checked my laptop, but same error. I reinstalled D2 and D2:LOD just in case, and I realize when I was on 1.12, I was getting "No realms available", but after updating I'm back to "Unable to Identify Version" error...|||Finished reinstalling! Sweet, able to identify version now.

....But now I got the realms down message.|||Make sure you're on the right patch...|||I can't get on either, a friend and I are on Vent and he's trying to look up why every one is getting the same message. Something to with banning bots right now and updating the game with items. The whole server is down.|||wtf i have it too. navy nell, hopefully ur buddy is right. and HOPEFULLY, blizzard isnt gonna be so anal about banning, thinking "well, you havent used any third party programs, youve never cheated or exploited bugs.. but this one time, you did join a baalbot game, so..."

that would eminently suck gene-manipulated drosophila melanogaster-****.

No comments:

Post a Comment